[Air-l] AIR in Vancouver in 2007?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 1 11:33:10 PST 2006

Can I suggest my city Ottawa Canada. We do have a lot of high tech
here and two universities which include the University of Ottawa's
centre for Information law. Sorry for the begging of less travel
costs being only a student I was almost able to go to Chicago, but
Toronto or Ottawa maybe Montreal are really the only places I can
afford.