[Air-l] AIR in Vancouver in 2007?

Miraj Khaled techiemik at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 00:49:02 PST 2006

that's a great idea! it would be really fantastic if
AOIR 2007 is held in beautiful vancouver. as the last
canadian venue of AOIR was in toronto, hopefully in
2007 AOIRers would be able to enjoy the best weather
in canada and appreciate the wonderful resources
[academic, cultural and natural] vancouver could
offer.

miraj khaled