[Air-l] Mobile TV

S.S.Orgad at lse.ac.uk S.S.Orgad at lse.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 04:58:03 PST 2006

I am seeking recommendations for readings on mobile TV. This may seem slightly off-topic, as this is not a directly Internet-related topic. However, with the increasing trend towards the convergence of technology, it becomes harder to make a distinction between Internet and new media and so I believe this is not that off-topic after all and may be of interest to others on the list.

If you've come across interesting studies on early adopters, interviews with people in the industry or anything you think may be relevant, I'd be grateful if you could email me your recommendations offlist and I will post a summary to the list.

Thanks for your help,

Shani

Shani Orgad, PhD
Department of Media and Communications