[Air-l] Vote on new digital government society constitution!

Yigal Arens arens at ISI.EDU
Tue Mar 7 20:19:57 PST 2006

(We apologize for multiple copies of this message)

We are delighted to announce the vote on the new DG Society
constitution. As someone with a proven interest in Digital
Government / eGovernment, you are invited to cast your vote on the
proposed constitutions of the new North American and international
societies.

Please visit
   https://catalysttools.washington.edu/tools/survey/?
sid=18017&owner=jscholl
to cast your votes.

The first vote is for the ratification of the constitution proposed
for the new North American Digital Government society. Should this
constitution be passed, we will solicit candidates to run for the
various positions of the new society's Board. A vote will be held,
timed so that the new Board can take office at the dg.o 2006
conference in May.

The second vote is for the international Digital Government /
eGovernment society. Naturally, we cannot unilaterally establish this
society without significant input from colleagues around the world.
Nonetheless, if this draft constitution be ratified, it will form a
basis upon which further steps can be taken toward the establishment
of an international society, with chapter associations representing
various regions.

Please cast your vote before Sunday, March 12.

The Digital Government Society Constitution Committee
Eduard Hovy, Digital Government Research Center and USC Information
Sciences Institute (hovy at isi.edu)
Theresa Pardo, Center for Technology in Government, University at
Albany (tpardo at ctg.albany.edu)
Stuart Shulman, University of Pittsburgh (shulman at pitt.edu)

The DG Society Establishment Steering Committee
Yigal Arens, Digital Government Research Center and USC Information
Sciences Institute (arens at isi.edu)
Valerie Gregg, Digital Government Research Center and USC Information
Sciences Institute (vgregg at isi.edu)
Jochen Scholl, University of Washington (jscholl at u.washington.edu)

--
Yigal Arens
Director, Digital Government Research Center
mailto:arens at isi.edu
mailto:arens at dgrc.org
http://www.isi.edu/arens