[Air-l] Internet as medium with different sub-media or channels?

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Mar 13 08:47:00 PST 2006

angel from the greek angelia meaning message which is separate from
the greek logos which means 'meaning' or 'word', amongst other
things.  there is also a special word, but I'm at a loss to find it,
and it wasn't revelation or annunciation, for the communication of
angels as beings not message to humans.  This word separates the
communication of Angels from the communication of other spirits.   in
any case, one must be careful with the ontological functions of
otherness here, because communication is not quite the same when you
imagine beings outside of time, unaffected by physicality, or
otherwise different from our life-world and embodiment.