[Air-l] PDP decoded - unintentional humor

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Tue Mar 14 08:18:50 PST 2006

> Dealing with copyeditors is always a tug of war. I've left the
> expansion
> of CPU and RAM go, but darn-it, a PDP is a PDP.

I have to agree, but I would probably footnote or endnote PDP with  a
bit of info about it and its producer, just in case, in three years,
someone produces something else and calls it a PDP and that becomes
the defacto usage for the foreseeable future.

jeremy hunsinger
jhuns at vt.edu
www.cddc.vt.edu
jeremy.tmttlt.com