[Air-l] conference proposals ...

Charles Ess cmess at drury.edu
Thu Mar 16 05:59:04 PST 2006

Hello all,

I'm writing AoIR-ists

a) to ask if there are any final bids from Canada for 2007?
(We have received one strong proposal and it is under consideration)

b) and to encourage additional expressions of interest from Europe for 2008.
Obviously, we have more lead-time for Europe 2008 than for NA in 2007 -
please feel free to contact me with any particular questions, etc.)

Thanks!  It's lookin' good...
- cX

Charles Ess

Distinguished Research Professor,
Interdisciplinary Studies <http://www.drury.edu/gp21>
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.              Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA       FAX: 417-873-7435
Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html

Co-chair, CATaC'06: http://www.catacconference.org
Co-chair, ECAP'06: http://www.eu-cap.org

Professor II, Globalization and Applied Ethics Programmes
NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway
http://www.anvendtetikk.ntnu.no/pres/bridgingcultures.php

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23