[Air-l] Looking for conferences...

noemi sadowska noemi_maria at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 03:40:49 PST 2006

Hi,

one possibility could be the conferences organised by
Design Research Society. they occur every two years in
various parts of the world, but their focus is very
broad and just might cover your area. this year the
conference takes place in portugal and is entitled
Wonderground. the site is http://www.iade.pt/drs2006/

otherwise without knowing more specific information on
what aspects of web production are you actually
covering it is hard to suggest specific conferences
that might be of use to you.

my own specialty is online design of women's web
sites, but as part of my PHD research i talk a lot
about web production. if you could be more specific i
might have some more suggestions.

regards

noemi

Noemi Sadowska

Senior Lecturer and Subject Leader in Design
Management
Regents Business School London
London, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7487 7708