[Air-l] habermas on the internet

Maria Bakardjieva bakardji at ucalgary.ca
Wed Mar 29 10:35:37 PST 2006

Thank you, Thomas! Royal job! For the citation experts out there: What is
the right way to include the translator's name in your citation?

I hope other people will jump in and translate Part 1 of the speech (Der
Standard, March 10), where he talks about the changing role of
intellectuals, to the end.

A reader's comment following Part 2 made me laugh:  "Der Mann hat ja
interessante Gedanken .kann sie aber leider immer noch nicht verständlich
formulieren." In that sense, Thomas' efforts are really appreciated.

Maria