[Air-l] Looking for conferences...

Elizabeth Van Couvering e.j.van-couvering at lse.ac.uk
Wed Mar 29 23:34:15 PST 2006

Hej Christer,

I'm working on a production study of search engines (also large-scale
web sites), and I have presented on this topic at the AOIR
conference, the IAMCR conference, and the ICA conference.  The
working groups and sections at the major conferences have groups that
are receptive to this kind of research - for example the
communication & technology policy section of the IAMCR.

I don't think you need to feel particularly restricted.

Elizabeth