[Air-l] Connected Learning / Internet driven educational reform

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell wrc at tcfir.org
Wed Mar 29 19:33:28 PST 2006

Et Al,

The Center for Internet Research (http://tcfir.org) is embarking on an
aggressive project to innovate K-20 education. We are interested in
collaborating with individuals who share this interest.

Please go to our website and read the whitepaper on this project. The link
"Connected Learning" can be found on the home page. If you have additional
questions please call at the numbers below.

This project is being conducted in association with faculty from the
University of Wyoming, Colorado State University, Colorado Mountain College
and Regis University.

Reid Cornwell

  _____

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell