[Air-l] Christians against MySpace?

Ellis Godard ellis.godard at csun.edu
Thu Mar 30 10:33:16 PST 2006

The ludicrousness is multi-dimensional. MySpace is non-unique, immediately
replaceable, and part of a much larger (and uncontrollable) medium.

If Vietti wants separation from communication used by others in ways that
may tempt still others towards potential damnation, maybe Osama's got space
in his cave.

For that matter (and speaking of Osama), I'll wager that religion (even
Christianity) has been associated with more murders than MySpace has been
associated with sexual predation - in which case Vietti should urge teens to
swear off church.

Preaching to the choir,
Ellis