[Air-l] Fwd: [school-discuss] [IIEP] MobilED initiative's web site

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Mar 9 06:38:26 PST 2006

some of you might be interested in this project which combines
education and mobile tech.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Teemu Leinonen <teemu.leinonen at UIAH.FI>
> Date: March 9, 2006 9:16:45 AM EST
> To: ELEARN-OPENSOURCE at LST.IIEP-UNESCO.ORG
> Subject: [school-discuss] [IIEP] MobilED initiative's web site
>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> We just launched our MobilED initiative online.
>
> MobilED initiative is designing learning environments that are
> meaningfully enhanced with mobile technologies and services. We
> currently operate in South Africa and Finland. In future we will
> work in Brazil and India. You will find more about our work from
> the web site at:
>
> http://mobiled.uiah.fi/
>
> Best regards,
>
> 	- Teemu

> Teemu Leinonen
> http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/
> +358 50 351 6796
> Media Lab
> http://mlab.uiah.fi
> University of Art and Design Helsinki

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  LI-the journal