[Air-l] AOIR in Toronto

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 20 10:52:31 PST 2006

Re Alexis Kusis' comments about AoIR in Toronto.

a) There were more than one American on the Executive Committee.
b) The change in conference organizer had very little to do with the
question of language. It had a lot to do with leadership.
c) Other facts are not as I, or people working with me, remember them.

I don't think it is appropriate to say more about an unhappy past
experience.

 Barry