[Air-l] Johannes Kepler University Linz (Austria/Europe), Delphi study, diploma thesis

Sabine Zipfinger s.zipfinger at gmx.at
Sat Mar 25 01:49:29 PST 2006

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am studying information systems at the Johannes Kepler University Linz
(Austria/Europe, Department of Business Informatics - Information
Engineering, www.ie.jku.at) and I am just writing my diploma thesis about
the Delphi method.

In this context I would like to do a “Delphi on Delphi” which means, that I
will make a Delphi study about the Delphi method itself. Therefore I need
experts who have already used the Delphi method – preferably in the field of
information systems – and who have gained experience in using it.

topic of the Delphi: The Delphi method (about 12 questions)
survey period:       2 weeks in April 2006

If you have already used the Delphi method for a study I would be very
pleased if you could take part as an expert in my Delphi survey which will
be implemented online.

If you are interested in taking part in my study please send me an e-mail
(s.zipfinger at gmx.at) with your name, your profession and the topic of your
own Delphi survey. I´ll contact you when my study is online.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best wishes
Sabine Zipfinger

Miss
Sabine Zipfinger
Holzstrasse 8
A-3363 Amstetten-Neufurth
Austria / Europe

e-mail: s.zipfinger at gmx.at

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer