[Air-l] AIR in Vancouver in 2007?

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 17:07:13 PST 2006

All AIR-ers -

I will jump in here and say I'm glad to see that we
have an active, vibrant organization with people like
Richard Smith who *volunteer* for something, that in
the end, can be an 'almost heart-breaking' amount of
work.

We often hear from the executive at annual meetings
saying that there's not enough people volunteering for
the enormous amounts of work to be done. Kudos again
to all of us who give our time, money, energy and
support to this group . . . .

I'm glad as he-double-l it's still up and running, and
esp. the people I have met off and online - and I've
bought quite a few of your books, too!

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, Ph.D. submitted, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Tuesdays: Room T2.12, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 or Mobile 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html
Virtual member, Cybermetrics Group, University of Wolverhampton, UK
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/index.html