[Air-l] AIR 2007 in Vancouver or else

GTa3411203 at aol.com GTa3411203 at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 05:08:37 PST 2006

Has the board considered a rotational schedule where the conference would be
held in the U.S. every other year? This is a practice that other associations
use and one that benefits conference planners and members alike. I'm one of
those people who is already looking at the 2007 and 2008 conference schedules to
see what is being offered in anticipation of writing papers and making
presentations. I imagine there are others reading this posting who are doing the
same.

-- Gail

Gail Taylor, M.Ed.
Human Resource Education Ph.D. Student