[Air-l] Internet as medium with different sub-media or channels?

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Thu Mar 16 01:06:30 PST 2006

As a newcomer to this (list and research area) can someone suggest where
  I might start getting to grips with some of the key theory and
terminology?

before I get a long list I should perhaps explain my interest first! I'm
a radio-studies academic now researching and writing about Podcasting.
So the debate here about 'Internet as medium' is especially useful,
enthralling and increasingly baffling.

Can anyone advise on or off list?

All the best

Rich