[Air-l] Citation Managers - sharing Endnote files

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 18:31:00 PST 2006

On sharing endnote - not replacing it - yeah shy not
share - particularly after my thesis is finished (well
in revision)!

I have a file of emails from AoIR, mostly
book-orientated or citation oriented that I have
wanted to share with AoIR members on the website for a
long time.

Thanks for the reminder to find out how to do this!

(I label them: aoir so can pull them out of the main
database).

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, Ph.D. submitted, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Tuesdays: Room T2.12, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 or Mobile 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html
Virtual member, Cybermetrics Group, University of Wolverhampton, UK
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/index.html