[Air-l] CFP: Graduate Student Research Group

Elizabeth Van Couvering e.j.van-couvering at lse.ac.uk
Fri Mar 24 08:58:57 PST 2006

Hi all,

I for one welcome the interest that AOIR has in supporting graduate
students.  I don't know exactly what Ted and the exec have in mind -
I confess because I am not very involved and haven't been reading the
grad student list -   but perhaps if we all acknowledge that we are
pulling in the same direction - towards substantive contributions by
and acknowledgement of junior scholars - then we will all move
forward to those goals.

Peace,

Elizabeth