[Air-l] Wikipedia vs. Nature article update

Ingbert Floyd ifloyd2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 13:05:16 PST 2006

FYI, Britannica has responded to the Nature article, and it's pointed,
relatively detailed/in-depth response:

http://corporate.britannica.com/britannica_nature_response.pdf

Ingbert Floyd
PhD Student
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Check out the unofficial GSLIS Wiki:

http://www.gslis.org/

Tell me what you think, if you find it useful, or if you have any
ideas for how to organize it better.  And if you feel comfortable
doing so, I heartily encourage you to contribute content!

This GSLIS is the Graduate School of Library and Information Science
at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.