[Air-l] FW: internet in movies (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 28 05:12:05 PST 2006

Nancy Baym was asking about the internet in movie life.

In the back of the 2 volume Berkshire Encyclopedia of Human-Computer
Interaction, edited by William Sims Bainbridge, there is a long list
(compiled by me and others) of movies with an HCIish slant. On the
website, there is a button for the "HCI in Popular Culture" but it doesn't
appear to be operative.

I am asking Karen Christiensen the publisher about it.

For details on the E of HCI, go to http://www.berkshirepublishing.com/#
and click on the book cover or Encyclopedia name.

 Barry