[Air-l] HCI in pop culture linked again.

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 28 11:38:42 PST 2006

The HCI in pop culture link is working again on the Berkshire Encyl of HCI
website.

It has 100+ descriptions of our sort of stuff in movies, plus perhaps 100
more in the songs, fiction, non-fiction, TV/radio, stage,  music and
documentary sections.

Each has either a Short Synopsis or a Long Description, plus biblio. info.
Enjoy.

Thanks to Karen Chrristensen, Berkshire's publisher for speedy response to
my "link is down" alert, and to Trevor Young for actually bringing it up.

And while I have your attention, let me remind you of my Updating
CyberTimes site, which has 100++ entries of songs, movies, history from
befor Cybertimes that I -- and others -- have updated for current
applicability.

You can add too! Go to:
http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
or if you forget, google my website, go to its URL, and then click on
Songs.

 Barry