[Air-l] Sofware to capture content

Eulalia Puig Abril epabril at wisc.edu
Wed Mar 1 07:00:25 PST 2006

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if any of you know about software to capture website content – specifically, to capture online news outlets (CNN, The Washington Post, The New York Times…) as well as blog-types news.
We are about to engage in a research involving content coding these sites and were wondering if anybody has information on costs (any free out there?), ease of use, effectiveness in capturing content, time needed to capture content at a point in time, time needed to capture 24-hour content, and any other pertinent information that you may want to share.
Thanks in advance to ya all! Eulàlia Puig Abril