[Air-l] Google's new search pattern tool...

Homero Gil de Zuniga hgildezuniga at wisc.edu
Sat Mar 11 10:55:08 PST 2006

Hello all, maybe many of you know this google tool already, but for those
who don't, I think it is pretty interesting. They named it Zeitgeist
("Etymology: German, from Zeit (time) + Geist (spirit) | Date: 1884 |
Meaning: the general intellectual, moral, and cultural climate of an era"):
http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist.html

Basically it gives you the most popular queries by week/month, highlighting
searching trends. There is also the possibility to search specific trends
between countries to note cultural differences if any:
http://www.google.com/press/intl-zeitgeist.html.

As I said, I find it very fascinating. Enjoy,

HGZ

Homero Gil de Zuniga
www.homerogdz.com
University of Wiscnsin-Madison