[Air-l] searching for scholars

Dan L Burk burkx006 at umn.edu
Fri Mar 17 08:25:17 PST 2006

At Pittsburgh, contact Mike Madison at the law school.

At Michigan, Peggy Radin has just joined the law school (quite a coup for
them!) but is at the moment still phyically at Stanford.

Michigan also has a slew of people at the Information School -- talk to
Brian Kahin, Jeff Mackie-Mason, Paul Resnick, Virginia Rezmierski, Marshall
Van Alstyne, and probably a bunch of others I'm not thinking of right away.

DLB

On 17 Mar 2006, Lauren M. Squires wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> Does anyone know of anyone, or is anyone here, doing internet research
> (in any discipline) at University of Michigan or University of
> Pittsburgh?  (apologies if it seems dull or offensive that I couldn't
> think of you/them off the top of my head)
>
> You can contact me off-list.
>
> Many thanks,
> Lauren
> --