[Air-l] air-l Digest, Vol 20, Issue 23: sharing EndNote files

catherine middleton catherine.middleton at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 19 13:16:31 PST 2006

Hi Charlie (and the list),

If you're interested in information systems research, there is a
great resource with shared EndNote files on the ISWORLD portal, at
http://www.isworld.org/endnote/index.asp. There is a repository of
literature on mobile business at http://www.m-lit.org/, references
can be downloaded once you log in.

I have a searchable EndNote library with references on broadband and
wireless technologies at
http://www.broadbandresearch.ca/endnote/endnote.php. It needs to be
updated, but the file is available for download. If you're working in
this area and would like to add your files to this database, drop me
a note.

catherine middleton