[Air-l] AoIR in Latin-America

Nils Zurawski nils.zurawski at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Mar 20 02:06:42 PST 2006

I go along with your argument - But... but as
long as English is the language to tell the story
- the main narratives - English as the lingua
franca of discourses on and about INternet
research - as long as - English will be
important... and powerful - the language is
defining the if somebody gets heard or not... it
also has to do with power of publication, power
of participation and so forth... English speakers
- a minority or not - hold an important tool in
their hands... that might change - but so far has
not...

this also might be worth considering -

best
nilz