[Air-l] "It can't be legal unless you pay for it"

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Thu Mar 2 10:57:06 PST 2006

Marjorie:

I am using sense making theory in concert with McLuhan's theory on
powerful media effects and expert theory in my research and it is quite
interesting to hear the data that I am getting from the experts. The
industry has managed to co-opt government officially globally and
citizens simultaneously. It will be up to the academics to teach the
truth.