[Air-l] AIR in Vancouver in 2007?

Daniel Skog dskog at informatik.umu.se
Fri Mar 3 05:57:00 PST 2006

Dear all,

I attended the Toronto conference and really enjoyed my stay. As has been
mentioned already by others - Canada seems to be a good choice also for
future conferences!

However - being from Scandinavia (Sweden in my case) I would of course
welcome a Scandinavian alternative. In a European perspective Scandinavia
is perhaps more expensive than some other countries, but not when compared
with North American venues.

Right now I'm in the process of raising funds for a trip to Brisbane. I'm
praying for a miracle... ;-)

/Daniel