[Air-l] AoIR in Latin-America - a new mailing list (subset of AoIR's main list)

natpoor at umich.edu natpoor at umich.edu
Sat Mar 18 20:12:58 PST 2006

uhm, just a thought, but what if I think there might be an unfortunate
side to this, since, greedy for knowledge as I am, and a believer in
the overly-utopian "the Internet will join us all in to one humanity
regardless of language" thing, does this mean that the AIR list will be
losing cool discussions to the LA-AIR list? (and maybe there will be
people who are on LA-AIR and not AIR?)

es verdad que no puedo entender mucho espanol... pero...

ok, I could subscribe... but what about those who are only on one of
the lists? we're losing the network effects!!!

el doctor pobre