[Air-l] AoIR in Latin-America

geert lovink geert at desk.nl
Mon Mar 20 01:49:42 PST 2006

No worries! People who speak in English are a minority in this world.
The content in English on the Net is shrinking (relatively speaking)
and so are the users for whom English is their first language. I guess
it is time for Internet researchers to wake up to this new reality.
Please read the basic statistics. We're spinning off those who speak
English. It's not the other way round... Those who write in English are
in the minority, big way. Let's not portray it otherwise.

Geert