[Air-l] Habermas on the internet

Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 29 01:54:42 PST 2006

I mainly wish to echo Klaus in thanking Jeremy for bringing this
contribution from Habermas to our attention. I have incorporated the
topic and translation in an assignment for a graduate seminar I am
presently teaching in Ljubljana and have urged the students to
consult the various reactions on this list initiated by Jeremy's posting.

Nick Jankowski