[Air-l] Research on Internet Use in Finland?

Jay Hauben hauben at columbia.edu
Mon May 15 11:58:58 PDT 2006

Dear Michele,

Thank you for pointing us to this book on the Finland and the
Information Society. I have requested that my library get it for me.

> Suoranta, J. and Lehtimaki, H. (2004). Children In the
> Information Society: The Case of Finland. New York:
> Peter Lang.

I was also happy to see the blog by Juha Suoranta. He and I share
other interests. But this time we are going to Lappeenranta not to
Tempere. I will save the names of the people you mention with the hope
of also getting to Tempere soon.

Thanks again for your help.

Take care.