[Air-l] Wireless Broadband Internet

Min-Kyu Park iryou3 at naver.com
Sun May 21 10:02:16 PDT 2006

 Hi My name is Min-Kyu Park. I am taking an Internet class. As a class project, I am studying the social impact of the Wibro (Wireless Broadband Internet) service. Wibro Service will start early 2007 in Korea. I wonder how the Wirbro is being operated in other nations? I will thank you a lot for any feedback. If you are interested in Korea’s situation, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiBro http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/imt-2000/documents/Busan/Session3_TTA.pdf iryou3 at naver.com