[Air-l] Wiki news sites

Terry Calhoun splendid at umich.edu
Tue May 30 08:59:13 PDT 2006

Such wiki sites would be very interesting. Some of the articles in
Wikipedia are so frequently updated they are analogous to
constantly-updated news stories.

Actually, just in general, I am compiling a list - hopefully - of
different and interesting ways of finding and presenting news. For
example - http://www.frustratedcities.com/ - which compared four types
of news systems' coverage side by side in four columns on a "live"
basis. (You can also choose two words or phrases and have the page
highlight them for you wherever they appear in the news annotations.

I would truly appreciate any examples of nifty ways to find and view
news on line that others here have to share.

Terry Calhoun, MA, JD
Director of Media Relations and Publications
Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
terry.calhoun at scup.org <mailto:terry.calhoun at scup.org> | 734.998.7027 |
www.scup.org <http://www.scup.org>
339 E. Liberty Street, Suite 300, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (USA)