[Air-l] Research on Internet Use in Finland?

Maciej Kos kos at gnu.univ.gda.pl
Mon May 15 00:41:12 PDT 2006

Moi Moi,

There is a good book by Oxford University Press:
The Information Society and the Welfare State: The Finnish Model

http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN0199256993&id=cECLcNb6eTAC&pg=PA131&lpg=PA131&dq=information+society+finland&sig=EXsy6pidgSUMiERq6dy9p2YOjHM

Hope this helps.

BTW I am also looking for Internet researchers in Finland. Especially those
interested in web information retrieval.

Maciej

On Sun, 14 May 2006 22:35:21 -0400 (EDT), Jay Hauben wrote