[Air-l] citing web pages

Elizabeth Van Couvering e.j.van-couvering at lse.ac.uk
Tue May 23 01:20:12 PDT 2006

Hm.  I often use a sort-of APA reference that looks like:

Author, A. (2006, 17 June) Web Page Title. Site Name. Retrevied
01/01/01 from http://yougettheidea.com.

As regards the title, I use the window title if it has one and if it
looks like they've remembered to change it, otherwise the title at
the top of the page (Login - Step 2) or whatever.

Would that work for you?

E.