[Air-l] Youth internet use

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Wed May 17 12:41:33 PDT 2006

Hi again Kate just to put a legal spin on this as it might be needed
here is the crime stats cite from 2000 that may in some way help you
with background or something. I am reading this in a basic computer
crime book Taylor, W. Robert et al. Digital Crime and Digital
Terrorism (Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson Education, 2006).

Finkler, David, Kimberly J. Mitchell, and Janis Wolak (2000). Online
Victimization: A Report on the Nation's Youth. Washington, D.C.:
National Centre for Missing & Exploited Children.

The above does not seem to be an on-line document. It has some
general non crime related stats that might help.