[Air-l] looking for a place to stay for ICA06 in Dresden

Irina Shklovski irinas+ at cs.cmu.edu
Fri May 26 16:46:38 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone needs a roommate for ICA? I am a graduate
student at CMU, I am nice and I have the coveted ability to sleep
through a brass band marching by (so you don't have to worry about being
quiet). I am arriving on the 18th and leaving on the 24th. I was
traveling for the last month and just found out that accommodations I
was supposed to have aren't going to work out. Please help,

Thanks!

Irina