[Air-l] internet in movies, list so far

Eric Goldman egoldman at gmail.com
Sat May 6 16:23:11 PDT 2006

Sorry to revive a dormant thread, but I think this feature by WSJ is
directly on point--and gives viewers some instant gratification.

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/info-flash06.html?project=wsj10-films&h=500&w=750&hasAd=1

Check out the comments, too.

I had never seen the movie Swordfish, but the clip made me laugh out loud.
Database hacking as a rockin' music video.

Eric.

--
Eric Goldman
Marquette University Law School