[Air-l] Please I Need to Join a US University in Spring 2007, Any Information

Muhammad Abdul-Mageed mumageed at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 08:22:19 PDT 2006

Dear all,

  I am a linguistics researcher from Egypt. I have been awarded a 4-6 years scholarship to get both the MA and Ph.D. degrees. I am interested in Computer-mediated Discourse Analysis and sociolinguistics. I have worked out certain research plans. I am now trying to join a US univesity by Spring 2007. My government will cover all tuition fees, and all other finacial requirements. I have a high GPA and my TOEFL score is 273 (i.e. 643 in PBT). I would appreciate it if you suggest me a good university or a certain professor. Also, if any professor in the group would be interested I would be grateful if he/she writes to my own e-mail address. I would be ready to provide more details about myself and my research proposal(s).

  Thank you in advance

Muhammad Mostafa Abdul-Mageed,
Dept. of English,
Kafr El-Sheikh Faculty of Education,