[Air-l] Wireless Broadband Internet

Andy Roberts aroberts at gmail.com
Mon May 22 07:03:39 PDT 2006

On 5/21/06, Min-Kyu Park <iryou3 at naver.com> wrote:
>  Hi My name is Min-Kyu Park. I am taking an Internet class. As a class project, I am studying the social impact of the Wibro (Wireless Broadband Internet) service. Wibro Service will start early 2007 in Korea. I wonder how the Wirbro is being operated in other nations? I will thank you a lot for any feedback. If you are interested in Korea's situation, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiBro

Well according to the wikipedia entry quoted, Korea is the  place
where this is being developed and pioneered. Nowhere else, yet.  I
suppose there's is a chance that somebody here knows something about
the temporary Wibro service installed for the winter Olympics  in
Italy recently?

--
Andy Roberts

http://distributedresearch.net/blog/