[Air-l] allocution, consultation, conversion and registration on the internet

jespert jespert at itu.dk
Mon May 29 01:12:59 PDT 2006

Dear Michaël,

If you fill out a form on the web, for example an evaluation form to a
company or a form about your tax to the authority, then the information
is in your possession, but the communication technology is in the
possession of a company or the state. This is the communication pattern
of registration.

Best Regards
Jesper

--