[Air-l] Wiki news sites

Terry Calhoun splendid at umich.edu
Tue May 30 08:59:13 PDT 2006

Such wiki sites would be very interesting. Some of the articles in
Wikipedia are so frequently updated they are analogous to
constantly-updated news stories.

Actually, just in general, I am compiling a list - hopefully - of
different and interesting ways of finding and presenting news. For
example - http://www.frustratedcities.com/ - which compared four types
of news systems' coverage side by side in four columns on a "live"
basis. (You can also choose two words or phrases and have the page
highlight them for you wherever they appear in the news annotations.

I would truly appreciate any examples of nifty ways to find and view
news on line that others here have to share.

--

Terry Calhoun, MA, JD
Director of Media Relations and Publications