[Air-l] [Fwd: Communication Lecturer Vacancy in New Zealand]

Merlyna Lim merlyn at bdg.centrin.net.id
Wed May 3 02:33:27 PDT 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Communication Lecturer Vacancy in New Zealand
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 15:31:52 +1200
From: Peter Thompson <pthompson at unitec.ac.nz>

Dear colleagues

The following vacancy may be of interest.

Lecturer in Communication
School of Communication
Unitec Institute of Technology
Auckland
New Zealand

Unitec's School of Communication offers a range of programmes in
international communication from undergraduate to postgraduate level.

We are seeking a suitably qualified person to take responsibility for
delivering several courses within our degree programmes.  The teaching
portfolio will vary according to the needs of the programmes and the
capabilities of the successful applicant, but could comprise first and
second year undergraduate courses in communication including lateral and
creative thinking and technical communication.

The successful candidate will preferably have:

· a PhD in communication or other relevant higher degree
· a track record in research and publication
· teaching experience at tertiary level
· the potential to teach postgraduate courses in communication and to
supervise student research