[Air-l] Scholarly databases for internet studies?

Monica Barratt monica.barratt at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Thu May 4 02:29:25 PDT 2006

Thanks Julian,

I had accessed sixthseal a couple of years ago - it was the only website I
could find that had pictures of crystal meth smoking using a special glass
pipe; I needed pictures for a display I was putting together on the drug! It
was a fascinating website, interesting that it has lead to him serving time
in prison for possession, yet he STILL wants to continue blogging.

Interesting to see how people are using the comments under that 2003 post to
talk about their drug use, and that this has continued for 3 years in the
same post. Is this normal for blog posts?

thanks
monica

Monica Barratt
PhD Candidate