[Air-l] Do you think about wireless social networking?

Ji-Eun KIm amunim at naver.com
Mon May 15 21:04:09 PDT 2006

Hi. I am a Korean. I talk about that social networking sites go wireless. Now we aren't just talking on cell phones. For millions, the phones are a camera, an instant message machine and soon, an entry to the social clubs of cyberspace. So we can access convenient cyberspace anytime. But on the other hand that is problem. Because its potential dangers become easier to access anywhere, anytime for our kids. Do you think about wireless social networking? Please give me your opinion. Thank you for reading!!  ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ji-eun Kim, Young-nam university student mail : amunim at naver.com