[Air-l] laptops in classrooms

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 24 11:11:19 PDT 2006

You can find some statistics on ownership of laptops, PDAs, etc. in a recent
Educause study which looks at IT use in the classroom.

You can see the options for downloading the report here:

http://www.educause.edu/LibraryDetailPage/666?ID=ERS0506

Data is fom 2005, and they have just finished a 2006 study but that's not
available yet.

/Caroline