[Air-l] suggestions?

Malin Sveningsson Malin.Sveningsson at kau.se
Thu May 18 07:32:07 PDT 2006

I know of two persons in Sweden: first a friend of mine: Mia Lövheim, who is
a religion sociologist and a real good researcher. She's at Uppsala
university and can be reached at mia.lovheim at teol.uu.se. Then I know of a
guy Göran Larsson, who has published a book on religion online, but I don't
know him personally and haven't read anything he has written. Anyway, he's
at gothenburg university.

take care and give Conni a big hug from me
/Malin

ps. in case you didn't know, Ylva got a daughter 3 of May. I'm still waiting
for 13 days or so, feels like I'm finally seeing the light in the end of the
tunnel... It's going to be so good to get rid of this big belly!

Malin Sveningsson Elm, PhD
Media & Communication
Dept. of Culture & Communication
Karlstad University